Brightening Skin System
A five product clinical regimen to help treat skin discoloration and improve radiance
This comprehensive regimen systematically improves the appearance of skin discolorations through multiple modes of actions. A five-step regimen that is clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of skin discolorations and darks spots , brighten skin tone, minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve overall skin appearance.
- Phloretin CF: Provides advanced environmental protection and helps diminish uneven tone.
- Advanced Pigment Corrector: Multi-layer treatment reduces the appearance of stubborn discolorations and helps fight reoccurrence for improved luminosity.
- Retinol 0.5: Refining night treatment with 0.5% pure retinol to help reduce skin discolorations and improve fine lines and wrinkles.
How To Use
1. After cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF® to face, neck, and chest. Avoid contact with eyes.
2. Apply 4-6 drops of Retexturing Activator to face, neck, and chest.
3. Apply a small amount of Advanced Pigment Corrector to a dry face and other affected areas.
4. Apply a liberal amount of Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 to the entire face, neck and chest.
*At night apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol 0.5 to thoroughly cleansed skin. Carefully avoid the eyes and the corners of the eyes. To ensure optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying any corrective or moisturizing products the same evening as applying SkinCeuticals Retinol products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally each evening as tolerated.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Any change in color does not affect the product's efficacy.
Retinol is photosensitizing—broad-spectrum sun protection is a must when retinol is part of your skin care regimen. As a precaution, retinol products should not be used by pregnant women, or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, some problems have been reported with ingested retinoic acid.
- 1: Cleanse & Tone
- 2: Correct with Retinol 0.5 and Advanced Pigment Corrector
- 3: Moisturize
Key Ingredient 1
Phloretin CF: 2% phloretin, 10% L-ascorbic acid, 0.5% ferulic
Key Ingredient 2
Retexturing Activator: 25% hydroxyethyl urea/aminosulfonic acid compound, Kombuchka, Hyaluronic acid
Key Ingredient 3
Advanced Pigment Corrector: 0.3% salicylic acid, 1% hydroxyphenoxy propionic, 0.5% ellagic acid, 5% yeast extract
Key Ingredient 4
Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50: Translucent color spheres, Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®), Titanium dioxide, Artemia salina
Key Ingredient 5
Retinol 0.5: 0.5% retinol