Exfoliating toner removes excess residue and surface cells to decongest pores
Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, LHA Solution is formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents to efficiently remove excess residue and surface cells to decongest pores.
- Provides precise and even exfoliation to unclog pores
- LHA diminishes surface signs of age including discoloration, fine lines, wrinkles, and rough texture
- Helps improve skin tone and texture
- Removes dirt, oil, and other cellular debris that lead to breakouts
How To Use
Twice daily after using LHA Cleansing Gel, spray a small amount onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
- 1: Cleanse. Tone with LHA Solution
- 2: Correct
- 3: Moisturize
Key Ingredient 1
LHA: A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin’s surface and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
Key Ingredient 2
Glycolic acid: This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
Key Ingredient 3
Salicylic acid: This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.
aqua / water / eau, alcohol denat., glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, capryloyl salicylic acid, salicylic acid