Hydrating botanical serum to reduce hyperpigmentation
This botanical gel for hyperpigmentation combines four active ingredients to diminish discoloration and improve the overall health of the skin. Active ingredients are delivered in a hyaluronic acid base to hydrate as they help heal, calm, and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Contains kojic acid and arbutin to help reduce hyperpigmentation
- Active ingredients work synergistically to lighten the appearance of skin
- Natural alternative to the chemical skin lightener hydroquinone—less likely to cause irritation
- Contains anti-inflammatory cucumber and anti-bacterial thyme to soothe and calm irritated skin
- Helps maintain results following more aggressive cosmetic procedures
Twice daily, using fingertips, apply a small amount to “age” and “sun” spots.
- 1: Cleanse & Tone
- 2: Correct with Phyto +
- 3: Moisturize
Key Ingredient 1
Arbutin glycoside: Known for its skin-lightening abilities and healing properties, this natural alternative to hydroquinone inhibits tyrosinase, an enzyme that contributes to the formation of melanin in skin.
Key Ingredient 2
Kojic acid: This natural tyrosinase inhibitor is combined with allantoin and other traditional sunscreen ingredients to help prevent UV-induced redness and accelerate skin healing.
Key Ingredient 3
Thyme and cucumber extracts: These soothing botanicals have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and circulation-stimulating properties.