DISCOLORATION CORRECTING SET
A $318.00 Value. The Discoloration Correcting Set features Discoloration Defense, a daily dark spot ... Read full description
DISCOLORATION CORRECTING SET
Limited edition set featuring Discoloration Defense , Phloretin CF® With Ferulic Acid, and Daily Brightening UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 30
A $318.00 Value. The Discoloration Correcting Set features Discoloration Defense, a daily dark spot corrector that targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin. Now featured in a limited edition set with Phloretin CF® With Ferulic Acid, a patented daytime vitamin c antioxidant face serum that delivers advanced environmental protection, and Daily Brightening UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 30 for a complete discoloration correcting regimen.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONDITION: Discoloration, Acne, Aging, Dehydrated
Discoloration Defense is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration in all skin tones, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches1
- 34% average reduction in post-blemish marks in deeper skin tones2
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Improves the appearance of discoloration and overall skin tone
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
A lightweight, residue-free formula, Daily Brightening UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 30 combines broad spectrum UV protection with a potent blend of discoloration-correcting and hydrating ingredients for brighter, more even skin. 1% tranexamic acid, 2% niacinamide, and 0.3% phenylethyl resorcinol help reduce existing discoloration while broad spectrum chemical UV filters help protect against future sun damage. This daily sunscreen delivers immediate and all-day hydration with 7% glycerin, while mica instantly brightens all skin tones.
- Reduces visible discoloration by 24%
- Brightens skin’s radiance by 24%
- Immediately hydrates skin by 57%
- Broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF® with Ferulic Acid to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. Follow with 3-5 drops of Discoloration Defense to the face (can be used twice daily). To complete the routine, apply Daily Brightening UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 30 liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Shake well before use.
- Discoloration Defense
3% Tranexamic Acid: This synthetically-derived ingredient minimizes the reoccurrence of skin discoloration and stubborn brown patches with continued use.
1% Kojic Acid: Naturally produced by certain fungi, kojic acid helps improve skin brightness.
5% Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this water-soluble vitamin is found naturally in yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. It has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
5% HEPES: This synthetically-derived acid activates natural enzymes in skin to help break the bonds that bind dead skin cells to the surface for even exfoliation.
- Phloretin CF® With Ferulic Acid
2% phloretin: Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, this antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and improves the appearance of discoloration
10% L-ascorbic acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits
0.5% ferulic acid: A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E
- Daily Brightening UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 30
1% tranexamic acid: This synthetically derived ingredient minimizes the reoccurrence of skin discoloration and stubborn brown patches with continued use.
2% niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this water-soluble vitamin is found naturally in yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. It has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
7% glycerin: Draws and retains moisture.
0.3% phenylethyl resorcinol: Protects against discoloration and uneven skin tone caused by UV and visible light exposure.
Mica and TiO coated mica: Instantly brightens all skin tones.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 5%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 7.2%: Broad spectrum chemical filters
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';