Products Sold Individually
A patented daytime vitamin c antioxidant face serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and discoloration. U.S. Patent No. 9,248,082.
Daily dark spot corrector targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin
A tinted sunscreen fluid with 100% mineral filters provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, while promoting natural radiance and a more even skin tone
Phloretin CF® With Ferulic acid features a patented synergistic combination of 2% Phloretin, 10% pure Vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% Ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Improves the appearance of discoloration and overall skin tone
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
Discoloration Defense is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% Tranexamic acid, 1% Kojic acid, 5% Niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and Hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 is a weightless fluid that combines 100% mineral filters with translucent color spheres for effective broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and an even, radiant finish. This high protection Zinc oxide sunscreen also contains Artemia salina, a plankton extract known to increase skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress.
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to most skin tones without a white cast
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive skin
How To Use
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF® With Ferulic Acid to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands. Then apply 3-5 drops of Discoloration Defense to the face. Finally, apply Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
- Phloretin CF® with Ferulic Acid
- Discoloration Defense
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
2% Phloretin: Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, this antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and improves the appearance of discoloration.
10% L-ascorbic acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure Vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
0.5% Ferulic acid: A plant-based antioxidant, Ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of Phloretin and Vitamins C and E.
See all ingredients
Phloretin CF® With Ferulic Acid:
Aqua / Water / Eau, Dipropylene glycol, Alcohol denat., Ascorbic acid, Butylene glycol, Triethyl citrate, Phloretin, Ferulic acid
Aqua / Water, Butylene glycol, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane sulfonic acid, Glycerin, Tranexamic acid, Propylene glycol, Hydroxyethyl urea, Kojic acid, Caprylyl glycol, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan gum, Disodium edta
Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50:
Titanium dioxide, Zinc oxide, Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Undecane, Triethylhexanoin, Isohexadecane, Nylon-12, Caprylyl methicone, Butyloctyl salicylate, Phenethyl benzoate, Styrene/acrylates copolymer, Silica, tridecane, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Dicaprylyl ether, Talc, Dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, Aluminum stearate, Pentylene glycol, Peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium sulfate, Caprylyl glycol, Iron oxides, Peg-8 laurate, Disteardimonium hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Propylene carbonate, Artemia extract, Benzoic acid, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphate, Peg-9
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product