Biocellulose Restorative Masque
A masque that is a replenishing treatment for compromised skin
As seen on the Today Show!
Optimal for sensitive or compromised post-procedure skin, this highly efficient, supple, sterilized masque creates a protective barrier that helps facilitate the recovery process. The unique fibers distribute heat-reducing water to the disrupted barrier, alleviating discomfort and providing immediate relief.
Clinically tested on compromised skin after laser procedures and chemical peels, this masque can also be used as a bi-weekly replenishing treatment.
- Acts as an artificial barrier to alleviate discomfort while allowing for breathability
- Creates continuous cooling and soothing
- Replenishes and provides immediate relief to compromised skin
- Reduces heat sensation following procedures
Tear open pouch, remove masque and unfold. Remove masque from protective mesh layering and apply to face, adjusting to face contour. Leave on for 10-15 minutes as desired. Remove and discard.
- 1: Cleanse & Tone
- 2: Moisturize Biocellulose Restorative Masque
- 3: Correct
Key Ingredient 1
Impregnated Biocellulose Fibers: These highly absorbent biofibers are impregnated with water to provide immediate cooling relief to post-procedure skin and mimic the skin barrier to help facilitate the recovery process.