Biocellulose Restorative Masque
A masque that is a replenishing treatment for compromised skin
As seen on the Today Show!
Optimal for sensitive or compromised post-procedure skin, this highly efficient, supple, sterilized masque creates a protective barrier that helps facilitate the recovery process. The unique fibers distribute heat-reducing water to the disrupted barrier, alleviating discomfort and providing immediate relief.
Clinically tested on compromised skin after laser procedures and chemical peels, this masque can also be used as a bi-weekly replenishing treatment.
- Acts as an artificial barrier to alleviate discomfort while allowing for breathability
- Creates continuous cooling and soothing
- Replenishes and provides immediate relief to compromised skin
- Reduces heat sensation following procedures
How To Use
Tear open pouch, remove masque and unfold. Remove masque from protective mesh layering and apply to face, adjusting to face contour. Leave on for 10-15 minutes as desired. Remove and discard.
- 1: Cleanse & Tone
- 2: Moisturize Biocellulose Restorative Masque
- 3: Correct
Key Ingredient 1
Impregnated Biocellulose Fibers: These highly absorbent biofibers are impregnated with water to provide immediate cooling relief to post-procedure skin and mimic the skin barrier to help facilitate the recovery process.