Salicylic acid exfoliating cream cleanser for skin prone to breakouts
Formulated for acne-prone skin, Clarifying Cleanser combines salicylic acid, an FDA-approved acne treatment, with the exfoliating powers of microbeads plus glycolic and mandelic acids to unclog pores and help improve the appearance of problematic skin.
- 2% salicylic acid unclogs pores and removes dirt, oil, and other cellular debris
- Glycolic and mandelic acids gently exfoliate dead skin cells
- Microbeads loosen skin cells without lacerating healthy skin
- Clarifies the skin and smooths out rough texture
- Treats existing acne blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts
Twice daily, gently massage a small amount into a wet face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- 1: Cleanse with Clarifying Cleanser. Tone
- 2: Correct
- 3: Moisturize
Key Ingredient 1
Salicylic acid: This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.
Key Ingredient 2
Glycolic and mandelic acids: These alpha hydroxy acids help loosen the bonds that hold dead cells on the skin, speed up the natural exfoliation process, and allow fresh, new skin to appear.
Key Ingredient 3
Microbeads: Our small, rounded, polyethylene beads effectively exfoliate without scratching or irritating skin and wash off easily.
Key Ingredient 4
Potassium azelaoyl diglycinate: A derivative of azelaic acid, this ingredient helps prevent skin discoloration caused by acne without over-drying the skin.