Sport UV Defense SPF 50
Broad spectrum, UVA/UVB lotion for active use
This broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen is tested under the most extreme athletic conditions and won't interfere with your workout. Marathon-runner tested and suitable for rigorous sport activities, this oxybenzone-free broad spectrum sunscreen provides photostable UVA/UVB protection and is proven to feel comfortable on skin. Enhanced with artemia salina, a plankton extract, this sunscreen increases skin's resistance to UV and heat stress* and protects collagen from UV damage.*
*based on in-vitro testing
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Resists wear off from water, wiping, and rubbing
- Oxybenzone-free broad spectrum protection
- Provides short-term hydration
- Alcohol free, paraben free, and non-comedogenic
Innovation 1Oxybenzone-free, photostable, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
How To Use
15 minutes before sun exposure to face, neck, and chest. Use before applying makeup. Reapply after 80 minutes of sweating, swimming, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures:Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 20 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
– Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
– For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
Key Ingredient 1
Artemia salina: Boosts skin’s defense and resistance to UV and heat stress while protecting collagen from UV damage, based on in-vitro testing.