Advanced Skincare Backed by Science.
Born from decades of skin cancer research that led to pivotal breakthroughs in antioxidants, our high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
Made in the USA, our clinical skincare is used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and medi-spas for daily homecare and to complement aesthetic procedures. We formulate to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage.
- 1997: SkinCeuticals launches Serum 10 and Serum 15.
- 1999: The addition of vitamin E boosts the potency of SkinCeuticals' antioxidant formulations by doubling the level of photo-protection.
- 2002: SkinCeuticals introduces the first 100% physical sunscreen, Physical UV Defense SPF 30.
- 2005: C E Ferulic launches with a combination of ferulic acid plus vitamins C and E.
- 2008: The introduction of Phloretin CF establishes a new class of antioxidants.
- 2011: The launch of Phloretin CF Gel marks an entirely new antioxidant delivery system.
Skinceuticals and Community Responsibility
If you have used our product and have experienced a health-related issue, please call our Consumer Care Center at
1-877-998-0196, Monday-Thursday between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm CST, Friday between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm CST, and one of our Consumer Advocates will be able to assist.
HOLIDAY CLOSURE NOTICESkinceuticals Customer Care will be closed July 4th, July 5th and July 6th due to Holiday Closure. All orders received on July 4th and July 5th will ship starting July 6th.
All emails will be addressed in order of submission starting Monday, July 9th.
For additional Customer Service information, please click here.
To see if we can answer your question now, please click here to view our frequently asked questions.
8:30am - 5:30pm CST
8:30am - 5:00pm CST
New Year’s Day
Memorial Day Holiday