Clarifying toner softens and refreshes skin with a hydroxy acid complex to refine skin texture and m ... Read full description
Complimentary deluxe sample of Retinol 0.5 on all orders
Enter Code: RETINOL
Clarifying toner softens and refreshes skin with a hydroxy acid complex to refine skin texture and minimize pores.
SKIN TYPES: Normal, Oily
SKIN CONCERN: Discoloration, Aging
Conditioning Toner removes excess residue while softening skin to improve skin texture and tone. This powerful clarifying toner combines alpha and beta hydroxy acids to prime skin and minimize pores, while eucalyptus essential oil leaves skin feeling fresh and purified. It is an ideal toner for preparing skin for clinical procedures and professional treatments.
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy
- Paraben-, dye-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
- Ideal complement to at-home cosmeceutical use
• Twice daily after using a SkinCeuticals cleanser, pour a small amount of this clarifying toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
• If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
• If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- Glycolic acid
Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Salicylic acid
Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells.
- Eucalyptus oil
Extracted from the eucalyptus leaf, this soothing eucalyptus essential oil gently cleanses, refreshes, and tones the skin.
Conditioning Toner contains Glycolic Acid. It leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean and is great to use prior to the application of a Vitamin C Serum.
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';