Conditioning Toner removes excess residue while softening skin to improve skin texture and tone. This powerful clarifying toner combines alpha and beta hydroxy acids to prime skin and minimize pores, while eucalyptus essential oil leaves skin feeling fresh and purified. It is an ideal toner for preparing skin for clinical procedures and professional treatments.
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Ideal complement to at-home cosmeceutical use
How To Use
• Twice daily after using a SkinCeuticals cleanser, pour a small amount of this clarifying toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
• If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
• If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- Glycolic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Eucalyptus oil
Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
See all ingredients
aqua / water / eau, alcohol denat., glycolic acid, salicylic acid, eucalyptus globulus oil / eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, tetrasodium edta, limonene, sodium hydroxide
Complete Your Regimen
$34.00Pore-refining gel cleanses, exfoliates, and soothes normal, combination, or oily skinskin types
$166.00A daytime vitamin c antioxidant face serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance fine lines and discolorationskin types
$162.00High-concentration anti-wrinkle cream formulated to improve the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.)skin types
protectPhysical Matte UV Defense SPF 50
$34.00A broad spectrum 100% physical tinted sunscreen with an oil-absorbing base that leaves a long-lasting matte finishskin types