Glycolic acid toner to help get rid of clogged pores and remove surface dead skin cells with lipo-hy ... Read full description
Glycolic Acid Toner
Complimentary deluxe sample of Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 on all orders
Enter Code: SHEER
Glycolic acid toner to help get rid of clogged pores and remove surface dead skin cells with lipo-hydroxy acid.
SKIN TYPES: Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Acne, Aging
LHA Toner is a targeted glycolic acid toner ideal for combination oily skin. Formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents, including lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid, it efficiently removes excess residue and surface cells to get rid of clogged pores. Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, this glycolic acid toner has a low pH to efficiently exfoliate and reveal brighter, more even, and refined skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Ideal complement to aesthetic procedures and at-home cosmeceutical use
- Twice daily after using LHA Cleanser, pour a small amount of this glycolic acid toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
- If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- LHA (Caproloyl salicylic acid)
A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface
- Glycolic acid
Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Salicylic acid
Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells
LHA Toner is one of my favorites for patients with combination or oily skin. Great for skin that is prone to breakouts.
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 38ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';