LHA Toner is a targeted glycolic acid toner ideal for combination oily skin. Formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents, including lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid, it efficiently removes excess residue and surface cells to get rid of clogged pores. Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, this glycolic acid toner has a low pH to efficiently exfoliate and reveal brighter, more even, and refined skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Ideal complement to aesthetic procedures and at-home cosmeceutical use
How To Use
- Twice daily after using LHA Cleanser, pour a small amount of this glycolic acid toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
- If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- Caproloyl salicylic acid (LHA)
- Glycolic acid
- Salicylic acid
A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface
See all ingredients
aqua / water / eau, alcohol denat., glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, capryloyl salicylic acid, salicylic acid
Complete Your Regimen
cleanseLHA Cleansing Gel
$40.00Exfoliating gel cleanser decongests pores, smoothes skin texture, and brightens skinskin types
$166.00A daytime vitamin c antioxidant face serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance fine lines and discolorationskin types
correctBlemish + Age Defense
$91.00An oil-free face serum that reduces the formation of adult acne, and improves visible signs of agingskin types
protectSheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50
$34.00 - $65.00A weightless 100% physical sunscreen that provides broad spectrum protection with a transparent finishskin types