Brightening Skin System
A four-product homecare regimen to help treat skin discoloration and improve radiance. SKIN TYPES: ... Read full description
Brightening Skin System
Skin discoloration skin care routine
FINAL DAY: GIFT WITH PURCHASE >
Build your 4-piece complimentary mini regimen with any $185+ purchase (up to $69 value). Plus, get a Mini Hydrating B5 Gel with any $250 purchase ($43 value). While supplies last.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
Place your order by 5pm EST on the below dates to receive it by 12/23.
2nd Day Air: 12/19
Next Day Air: 12/20
A four-product homecare regimen to help treat skin discoloration and improve radiance.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Discoloration, Aging
This targeted homecare kit with key brightening products systematically improves the appearance of skin discoloration through multiple modes of action. A comprehensive four-step regimen helps improve skin tone evenness and radiance, and diminishes the appearance of discoloration.
- Phloretin CF: A light, triple antioxidant serum provides advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and skin discoloration.
- Discoloration Defense: Multi-phase serum formulated to reduce the appearance of multiple types of discoloration, including stubborn brown patches.
- Retinol 0.5: Pure, highly concentrated retinol in a stabilized delivery system that visibly improves the appearance of skin discoloration, uneven tone, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50: Broad spectrum sunscreen with a universal tint to enhance natural skin tone and help protect against damaging UVA/UVB rays for brighter, more radiant skin.
After cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF® to face, neck, and chest. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow product to absorb completely. Apply 3-5 drops of Discoloration Defense to dry skin, avoiding contact with eyes and lips. Allow product to absorb completely. Apply a liberal amount of Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 to the entire face, neck and chest.
At night apply 3-5 drops of Discoloration Defense to dry skin, avoiding contact with eyes and lips. Allow product to absorb completely. Apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol 0.5, carefully avoiding the eyes and the corners of the eyes. To ensure optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying any additional corrective or moisturizing products the same evening as applying SkinCeuticals Retinol products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally each evening as tolerated.
Retinol is photosensitizing—broad-spectrum sun protection is a must when retinol is part of your skin care regimen. As a precaution, retinol products should not be used by pregnant women, or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, some problems have been reported with ingested retinoic acid.
- Phloretin CF
2% phloretin, 10% L-ascorbic acid, 0.5% ferulic
- Discoloration Defense
3% tranexamic acid, 5% niacinimide, 1% kojic acid, 5% HEPES
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
Translucent color spheres, Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®), Titanium dioxide, Artemia salina
- Retinol 0.5
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';