A $265 Value. Skin discoloration is the result of excess melanin, a natural pigment that gives color ... Read full description
Limited edition set featuring Phloretin CF® With Ferulic Acid and Discoloration Defense
A $265 Value. Skin discoloration is the result of excess melanin, a natural pigment that gives color to skin, often triggered by chronic UV exposure, hormonal fluctuations, post acne blemishes, heat or trauma to the skin, and natural aging. This anti-discoloration duo features Phloretin CF® With Ferulic Acid, a patented daytime vitamin C antioxidant face serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and discoloration, layered with Discoloration Defense, a daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. This pairing will improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and overall skin radiance.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONDITION: Discoloration, Acne, Aging
Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Improves the appearance of discoloration and overall skin tone
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
Discoloration Defense is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration in all skin tones, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the recurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches1
- 34% average reduction in post-blemish marks in deeper skin tones2
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
In the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF® With Ferulic Acid into clean hands. Gently press into skin on the face, neck, and chest. Next, apply 3-5 drops of Discoloration Defense to the face, gentle pressing into the skin.
Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals broad-spectrum sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
- Phloretin CF® With Ferulic Acid
2% phloretin: Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, this antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and improves the appearance of discoloration
10% L-ascorbic acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits
0.5% ferulic acid: A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E
- Discoloration Defense
3% Tranexamic Acid: This synthetically-derived ingredient minimizes the recurrence of skin discoloration and stubborn brown patches with continued use.
1% Kojic Acid: Naturally produced by certain fungi, kojic acid helps improve skin brightness.
5% Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this water-soluble vitamin is found naturally in yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. It has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
5% HEPES: This synthetically-derived acid activates natural enzymes in skin to help break the bonds that bind dead skin cells to the surface for even exfoliation.
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';