Glycolic Renewal Cleanser
Daily exfoliating cleansing gel targets dullness and rough skin texture for a clear and bright compl ... Read full description
Glycolic Renewal Cleanser
Glycolic Acid Cleanser
Complimentary deluxe sample of Hydrating B5 Gel on all orders.
Enter Code: MOISTURIZE
Daily exfoliating cleansing gel targets dullness and rough skin texture for a clear and bright complexion
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Dehydrated, Acne, Aging
Glycolic Renewal Cleanser is a high-concentration, soft-foaming gel cleanser designed to effectively exfoliate skin. Formulated with a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid, combined with 1% phytic acid, aloe leaf juice, and glycerin, this exfoliating cleanser helps deliver a clear and bright complexion while removing oil, dirt, debris, and long-wear makeup without stripping the skin of moisture.
- Features a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
- Removes long-wear makeup
- Non-comedogenic and alcohol-free
- Suitable for twice daily use
- Ideal as a complement to skin brightening and clarifying aesthetic procedures, including chemical peels
- Twice daily, gently massage a small amount onto a wet face.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- If using in the morning, apply before a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
Learn how to incorporate this product into a comprehensive regimen >
- 8% Glycolic Free Acid Value
Derived from sugar cane, this powerful fruit acid helps stimulate skin’s natural exfoliation process and minimizes the buildup of dead skin cells, resulting improvement in the appearance of skin texture, tone, and a brighter complexion.
- 1% Phytic acid
Naturally present in legumes and seeds, this potent ingredient provides dual-action exfoliation and skin brightening effects. It helps to inhibit the impact of skin aggressors that can cause dullness, promoting skin clarity and glow.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Naturally occurring in aloe vera, this potent leaf extract has cooling and refreshing properties that are linked to its moisturizing gel texture.
Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration.
The effectiveness of glycolic acid is determined by its free acid value, which depends on 2 factors:
1. Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly use
2. pH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid for optimal efficacy on skin
Glycolic Renewal Cleanser is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 8% glycolic free acid value at a pH of 3.5. Designed for normal, oily, combination, and dry skin, Glycolic Renewal Cleanser combines a powerful blend of exfoliating and soothing ingredients to improve skin texture, tone, and radiance.
I am thrilled to offer my patients SkinCeuticals' new and fabulous cleanser: Glycolic Renewal Cleanser with 8% Glycolic Free Acid Value! Using Glycolic Renewal Cleanser and the Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight help you achieve the “glow” that you desire for your face! This long awaited and truly beneficial cleanser is a great addition to the SkinCeuticals product line.
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';