How To Pay
SkinCeuticals accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards with US billing addresses. You will be prompted to enter payment information at the last step of checkout. Credit card information entered in the site is secure and safe. All orders placed on this website are encrypted, thereby protecting any credit card information that is submitted at the time of the order.
PAYPAL PAY IN 4
4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks, with no impact to your credit score. Pay in 4 is available upon approval for purchases of $30-$600. Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 4.
- Pay in 4 is not currently available to residents of New Mexico, North Dakota, Missouri, South Dakota, Wisconsin, or any U.S. Territories. Offer availability also depends on the merchant.
- Late fees may apply for missed payments depending on your state of residency.
- When applying, a soft credit check may be needed, but will not affect your credit score.
- You must be of legal age in your U.S. state of residence to use Pay in 4.
- Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License.
- PayPal, Inc. is a Georgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457.
All orders shipped from SkinCeuticals.com will be subject to sales tax, applicable in accordance with the tax code of the state and city to which the order will be shipped. Tax is estimated at the time an order is placed and a final calculation of the actual sales tax will be reflected on your order confirmation e-mail and packing slip.
If you have a My SkinCeuticals account, you can view orders that you have placed at SkinCeuticals.com by logging in and clicking on the My Order History link on the right hand menu. To view orders that you have placed online, click here. You may reorder from a previous purchase from My Order History.
Maximum Purchase Policy
Orders placed on SkinCeuticals.com are limited to 3 units per product, with a maximum allowable purchase of $500 per order.
Why are there multiple charges on my credit card?
When you submit an order to your credit card company an authorization hold for the amount of the order is obtained. An authorization hold is not a charge and may appear to be an amount slightly higher than the order total. It is monies held by the credit card company which guarantees that funds will be available when the order is billed. Should you encounter a problem when placing an order, several authorizations may appear on your statement. These will be deleted by the credit card company automatically usually within 7-10 business days. Should you have additional questions or concerns, please email us here. Or, call us toll-free at 1-800-771-9489, Mon – Fri 9am-7pm EST. A SkinCeuticals Representative will be happy to assist you.