With high concentrations of potent ingredients, SkinCeuticals professional products complement and enhance the HydraFacial experience. The dermatologist-tested SkinCeuticals + HydraFacial Integrated Treatment brings the benefits of SkinCeuticals antioxidant treatments and corrective solutions. The treatment delivers additional hydration with minimized visible redness, while providing improvements in the appearance of skin firmness, texture, and radiance.
- Visibly improves skin firmness, texture, and radiance
- Replenishes hydration
- At physician’s discretion, may be used as a complement to other professional skincare treatments
- Suitable for all skin types
- Helps reduce visible signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Softens and smoothes the skin’s surface texture
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration
- Maintains and enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen
- Complements benefits of in-office procedures
- Enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen and any in-office chemical peel
- Tightens and detoxifies the look and feel of skin
- Restores the appearance of firmness and a youthful radiant complexion
Integrated Skincare is a program built around this belief. Skin health improvement starts with in-office procedures that address key concerns such as wrinkles, laxity, and unwanted discoloration. SkinCeuticals advanced homecare complements and protects these results by helping to prevent the appearance of future damage, protect healthy skin, and further correct visible signs of aging. In-office professional treatments, such as SkinCeuticals chemical peels and anti-aging protocols, synergistically complement in-office procedures and homecare.
- The benefits of Integrated Skincare are clear: Long-lasting results and healthier, younger-looking skin.